Salesforce’s affinity to seasons and their feature upgrade announcements in Summer, Spring and Winter are part of the folklore now. We are bringing you a short teaser of this winter’s
now. Stay tuned for a detailed blog in our website shortly.
More tools for Lightning Transition and supercharging productivity:
In this upgrade, Salesforce has gone full throttle on Lightning transition enablers and on tools that enhance Lightning experience. Here are a few glimpses –
- Guide your transition to the new interface with more tools and in-app prompts
- Find more ways to engage and guide your users in Lightning Experience with in-app guidance
- Get more control of what your users see in Help Menus
- Access the Recycle Bin in Lightning Experience
- Organize records and list views by topic with new themes and topic filters…and a lot more
Use Einstein Forecasting with a quarterly forecasting schedule. Save predicted field values to cases automatically with Einstein Case Classification. Write Einstein Discovery prediction scores automatically to selected Salesforce fields without coding.
Customized mobile experience and new Salesforce mobile app:
Lightning Experience will now be optimized for the new Salesforce mobile app beginning the week of October 14, 2019. Mobile Publisher gets custom notifications, deep linking, and other key features admins can use to customize the mobile experience for users. Admins will have more power than ever to customize the mobile experience and create one unified Salesforce experience for users.
- Email to case enhancements - Get cases from your Gmail support email address in a snap by connecting to your Google account during the setup flow
- New videos - Check out the new video series to get quick 1-minute tips
- Setup flows –There are a few more Service-focused setup flows to make your setup even easier (and more fun!)
- Essentials filter - Take a look at the other changes in Sales and Service using the new Essentials filter, so you can find the updates that are relevant to you.
And, there are so much more for Sales, Service, Analytics, Chatter, Sustainability Cloud, Security, Deployment, Quip, Marketing, and more.