DemandBlue automated the client’s product selection process within Salesforce by leveraging Lightning Web Components (LWC), improving productivity and user experience.
About the ClientThe client is an industrial conglomerate that provides sophisticated technologies for digital imaging sensors, instrumentation for marine and environmental applications, aircraft information management systems, defense electronics, and satellite communication.
- We designed an LWC Category screen to dynamically populate and display categories, item series, and “item and description” details related to the selected products in real time.
- We developed an LWC Product Selection screen to select the product and fetch the related product configuration.
- We implemented Lightning Web Component (LWC) price book selection screen to select the price book entries.
- Introduced Lightning Data table sorting for accessible selections of products within Salesforce.
- Tested the functionality of the Product Configuration Controller and used it to insert the opportunity line items based on the price book entries.
- Automating the product selection process resulted in better product outcomes, eliminated human errors, and reduced spreadsheet dependency.
- Faster product configuration helped the client to generate accurate quotes.
- Automation led to high customer satisfaction.
Salesforce: Sales Cloud
Technologies: Apex, API, Flows